No matter what cars you like, we at Forged Rides can bring your passion to life with our custom prints and canvases.
Take a photo of your vehicle at its best angle, and we will transform it into a custom print or canvas.
We can do your beloved car justice with an image you can proudly display in your office, games room, lounge, or even the garage itself.
How each image is made:
- We check the photo that you submitted.
- Our artists manually outline your artwork. This process can last for hours, depending on the complexity of the design.
- The artists fill the outline to produce the final image.
- Printed in the USA on museum grade paper using bright and intense inks
- Ready to hang or frame, and made to impress
- Printed in the USA on museum grade matte paper
- .75″ thick frame and an acrylite front protector
- Lightweight, with hanging hardware included
- Printed in the USA on natural white, matte, ultra smooth, 400gsm standard cotton canvas
- Includes hanging hardware for easy install, and made to impress
Frequently Asked Questions
Our team works very hard to get customer orders completed, and currently most orders are processed and proofs are emailed out within 3-5 business days.
After you approve your image, it is processed within 2-5 business days, with shipping times varying depending on your location:
- USA – 5-7 business days
- Canada – 10-15 business days
- International – 15-30 business days
All orders include tracking numbers that are emailed to you once your order is processed.
If you have any questions before or after placing an order, please visit our Contact page and one of our helpful staff will be in touch within 24 hours.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently experiencing slight delays in fulfilling certain orders due to restrictions placed on some of our US-based manufacturers. We thank you for your support and understanding during this difficult time.
Shipping is included with every order. We also ship internationally.
All our prints and canvases are printed in the USA.
The better quality the photo the better the artwork will be. Photos from most smartphones will do fine. If we are having a problem with your photo we will let you know.
Our incredibly talented team always aim to do great work, but in the event we miss any important details we can make revisions to fix this (max of 2 rounds of revisions per order).
You will receive a proof of your image to approve before it is printed.
If you receive a damaged order, or it is lost in transit, we will either refund or replace your order for you.
See more FAQs or contact us on our Contact & FAQ page